Tuesday 7 February 2012

Uh Oh!

Oh deary me.... so yes, I was very naughty last week... and I have put 1 pound on! :(


I'm not really surprised, I ate quite a lot whilst at my Nanas and had a massive eating day on Sunday when I had a girly day with Coral!


So this week I really have to crack down on the calories and getting in my fitness! I did an hour and a half this morning on my Wii Fit and hopefully I have blasted out some calories. This afternoon I will be doing plenty on sit-ups and crunches! Got to be done!!


As I said I am working lots of lates this month, so I should be fitting in plenty of work outs in the mornings. Hopefully lose minimum 3 pounds this week. More if I can. I am currently trying out the herbal slimming patches and taking adios so hopefully that will help too.


I went to my Nana and Grandads last week after going on a finance course in London as it was my Grandad's birthday on Friday and it was nice to spend some time with my Grandparents. I went shopping with my Nana in Stevenage which was nice and I got my Grandad a paperweight for his desk, which said 'Cabernet Sauvigon' onit so I got a bottle of 'Cabernet Sauvigon' to go with it lol.


I went after my Finance course in London on Thursday. The course was great and I learnt loads! It is a short journey from London to Stevenage so I got off the train there. My mum joined us on Friday evening when ahe had finished work and we came back on Saturday as I had to go to work that evening. 


And on Saturday evening at 6 o'clock pm.... it SNOOOWWEDDD! Yay! I love the snow....


So I had a day planned with Coral on Sunday to watch loads of Harry Potter and Danny Dyer Films... but some of it got scrapped so we could make snow angels and snow men! We had a great time in the snow.... and we made a snowman... Shermaine Defoe (haha!) Unfortunately, he didn't last long and fell over about an hour after he was born lol! Corals mum managed to capture this pic of coral laughing at me nearly falling over! We had a great day... but literally ate alllll day lol. So I'm guessing thats where the weight loss failed lol.



Looking forward to my trip to Scotland. I am looking at alot of flats and need to pick one and put down all the information. Going to be spending some of today getting things booked in and finding out what all the relevant paperwork we need is. hopefully it won't take too long to sort out and then me and Brett can spend some time sightseeing and of course shopping lol. 

My Hen Do... With my Family and Friends... Going to Miss Them x






Its going to be emotional leaving Peterborough. I have spent half my life here, and have made loads of really close friends and memories. I will miss my friends and family, and some of my work colleagues too. But this new adventure is going to be great. We are so excited to move into a new place and buy new things to fit the decor and make it really homely. My favourite part of having a new place, is picking out and framing pictures. I'm going to have a large one from the wedding done and some nice ones of my family and friends. I think I think I am going to do one board just for my close friends with all my memories on it. 
So Once Again sorry for for long gap between Posts.... I will try better this week. 
Thanks Loveables.... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment