Sunday 24 June 2012

My Review of: Collection 2000 Shimmering Mosaic Glow



So this review is on one of my most favourite products of all time! This bronzer has been one of my most repurchased items ever. I have been buying it for about 3 years and I LOVE it

The bronzer is made up of several different shades, with a hint of glitter for a nice shimmer. The product is build-able so you can wear it subtly, or build it up for a full on bronzed shimmer on the cheeks.



This product retails at just £2.99 so a complete steal! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a versatile bronzer. I am a true fan of Collection 2000 in general, brilliant products at a reasonable price. There is not a lot more for me to say than go out and get it, you won't regret it.

I know this a short review and I hope you won't mind. But I really enjoy using this product and thought you might as well. xx


2 comments:

  1. i have really pale skin , so ive never tried bronzer. considering to pick this up now :S eek.
    rachel x.
    handfullofdaisys@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Its not to full on, so should be ok! x

      Delete