Thursday 5 July 2012

My Review of: Benefit 'That Gal' Primer

I got this little Sample free with Glamour magazine, and had I known what a bargain I was getting I would of bought several copies and stocked up! Not only that, I would of picked up the other gifts also, POREfessional and That Gal Mascara. I have wanted to try Benefit products for a while, but not got around to it. There is so much out there that I want to try, it is sort of lucky dip to what gets chosen.

Anyway, I grabbed this when I saw it and the sample is a pretty hefty size, 7g. The full size product is 11g for £21.50. So I am furious with myself that I didn't grab a whole host of these when I could. As I am sure you all know by now, the magazines flew off the shelves (as I suspect will be the case with this months Elle, free St Tropez!!) and you couldn't find them anywhere!

I have been using this product almost daily since I got this, and I think I have only used about two thirds, so well worth buying if you are looking for a decent primer. While £21.50 seems pretty steep, this is undoubtedly the best primer I have ever used. As you can imagine, I have tried a lot! The primer smooths on with a lovely refreshing smell, leave to sink in for a few moments, and this provides an amazing base for any foundation.
I have used this with my high end foundations, to my bargain ones, and each it time it has improved the wear of my make-up. I highly recommend this product. You know me, I'm more of a high-street kind of girl, but for this I would push the boat out and spend the pennies.

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for a wee award :)

    http://buttons-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete