Tuesday 29 May 2012

No.7 Glitter Top Coat

Hey Loveables....

So the other day I was doing my daily thing of checking emails and new videos and I saw a video by Sprinkle of Glitter in which she featured a nail varnish she had purchased from Boots No.7 range. As soon as I saw it I was like I have to have it!

I have purchased this in Gold.... and as you will see below it goes on beautifully. For the purpose of the picture, I have just painted this straight on to my plain nail, but this would look gorgeous on top of so many colours. When I bought it, I just picked up the gold as I didn't think I would have much use for the silver, but after trying out the gold, I have to have to the Silver to.

I am so over the moon with this product. Just to sweeten the deal, Boots are currently giving out a £5 No.7 voucher every time you spend over £5 in store, so I managed to get this for just £3.00. Bargain. (Normal Price £8.00).

I am going to do a look with this top coat tomorrow, for my Nails of the Day on Twitter, so look out for that. I have just done a Haul Video here in which this product is featured! So go over and take a look. For all Nail Varnish Fanatics, and Glitter Addicts alike, this is a must have product.... I Love It <3 xx

Links....

Buy This Product Online:
http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Nail-Glitter-Top-Coats_1261790/

My Twitter:
@HattieBlog

My Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/HattieBlog

Thanks Loveables xx

No comments:

Post a Comment