Monday 28 May 2012

Sorry for my absence....

Hey Guys....

Just a quick post to let you know I have not abandoned my Blog or my YouTube channel! If you are a reader of my blog you will already know that I have been unwell for just over 3 months now. I thought the problem had been resolved as the doctors thought they had diagnosed the issue, but unfortunately it seems that I (and probably more importantly the doctors) was wrong :(

I am having a rough few days at the moment and just not up to filming or anything, but I didn't want you thinking I had left you in the lurch! I will return to normal as quickly as I possibly can, and I will make an effort to continue writing blog posts while I can't film.

Just to give you guys something to look out for, as soon as I am well I have the following things lined up over the next month :)

E.l.f Haul/Review
Massive Primark Haul
Vivo Review
Collective Haul
Tesco Cosmetics Review
Beauty in your local Supermarket
And More!!

Like I say I will be back to normal as soon as I can :)

Love you all and thank you for continuing to read and support.... H xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment