Tuesday 22 May 2012

Review of George @ Asda Nail Varnishes

Hi Guys! I hope you are all well!

So yesterday I went to Asda and for the first time I noticed that George have a make-up range. The prices of the whole range seemed to be between £1 and £6 I think. I didn't pick anything up other than nail varnishes as that was what really attracted me to the stand. There was a fantastic range of colours, from pinks to purples, to reds and blues, mint greens and yellows, mattes, shimmers and glitters. The prices start at just £1 and I don't think any are more expensive than £2.00.

Jackpot, Pink Glitz,
Lavender Fantasy
The nail varnishes say Quick Dry on them and they definitely do just that! You do need to do two coats to get the colour in the bottle, but that is not unusual and also as they dry so quick it is really not an issue. I will have to let you know what they are like when it comes to chipping etc, as you know I change my colour almost daily, so my nails don't really get a chance to chip! 

Lavender Fantasy
Pink Glitz
Lavender Fantasy with Jackpot

As you can see from the pictures the colours are really nice, and the glitter is really.... glittery lol.  I am definitely going to  get some more of the colours and also the crackle top coats, and the intense glitters to try out and show you. There is a video on my you tube channel so please go and take a look.

Hope you like them!

Thanks Loveables :)



Twitter: @hattieblog
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HattieBlog
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HattieBlog?feature=guide





No comments:

Post a Comment